Sunday, December 27, 2009

December 27, 2009 - Looking back on 2009

Hey there, hi there and hello there for the last time in 2009. Wow, what a year it has been ... I'd have to say, besides 2006, this would have to have been the best one in the history books for me:) Between visits from family and friends to unforgettable trips with Jenny, 2009 is wrapping up to be one that will be difficult to top ... but I'm going to give it a shot anyways!!
I decided instead of lots of words to recap the year, a video collage will bring back so many of the memories that will never be forgotten with a Top 10 in no particular order, hope you enjoy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzAgwFMO5QY):
10. Getting accepted to Emory University and beginning my MBA this past fall
9. Buying my first home in Columbus, GA
8. Jenny moving down to Georgia ... big happy face;)
7. Getting a promotion to Supervisor at Aflac
6. Winning Aflac's Got Talent in front of the entire company!
5. Adopting a dog ... Caden
4. Celebrating the lives of Grandma Naber and Grandpa Klein
3. Traveling to South America: Peru, Argentina, Paraguay and Brazil
2. Volunteering in New Orleans and the Live United Youth Camp
1. Visits from family and friends here and back home
Those others under consideration were trips to Chicago with Jenny, Philly with the MMC SIFE team, a triathlon at Callaway Gardens, speaking gigs in Orlando/Atlanta and the many good times with friends down here in Columbus.
I hope you all enjoyed 2009 as much as I have and I wish you all a very happy New Year! Jenny, Caden and I are going to get 2010 kick-started in Miami for a New Year's celebration with 40K Iowans as we cheer on the Hawks in the Orange bowl ... should be a blast, thanks Todd for the tickets:)
Have a great rest of the year all and thanks for the good times!
Alwayz,
Nate

No comments: