Sunday, January 31, 2010

January 31, 2010 - I gotta feeling

Hey there, hi there and hello there to one and all. A special happy birthday wish out to Tracy Urell and cousin Macy ... hope you both have a great day! I know it's crazy to think, but February is already here ... 1 month down, 11 to go:) O, and as promised, here is the New Orleans Flash Mob video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCDJR3zgL2E).
Aflac went by pretty quick this week as 2010 planning continues, even though we're already here! I was able to help put together the Policy Service state of the department meeting, even if I was only told about it a day before. In addition to that, I was able to write my first blog for the Duck Pond. The Duck Pond is the online service community that I manage for our accounts and it's a blast to see what our customers have to say! Unfortunately I was not able to link any YouTube videos like I do on my blog here, but it's fun to publish nonetheless.
Class continued on this week with much Financial Accounting and Marketing to be learned yet. Caden and I also said farewell to Jenny for a week as she headed back to Iowa to hang out with her nephew Landon, niece Karley and the rest of the family/friends. We miss her, but found it a great opportunity to have a man's night at the bachelor pad ... so, we played ping pong for about 5 hours ... it was amazing:)
This weekend was pretty chill with a showing of "The Book of Eli." If you have yet to see this film, it is a must ... Denzel delivers again in a great film with an awesome headfake at the end. The rest of the weekend was full of playing with Caden, laundry, cleaning house, finishing my taxes, homework and making dried beef on toast ... can't beat that, but can't wait to have the lady back!
Hope you all have a great week and start to February.
Alwayz,
Nate

No comments: