Sunday, June 28, 2009

June 28, 2009 - Bon voyage

Hey there, hi there and farewell there!  So, I just wanted to say hey on the blog before Jenny and I headed down to South America for a tour of Peru, Brazil and Argentina.  We will be back on July 10th and yes there will be plenty of pictures:)
We've had a pretty amazing week leading up to the trip, including the Miss Georgia Pageant.  We both got pretty dolled up with my new haircut, I call it the summer buzz:)  The girls did absolutely fantastic and we crowned two very deserving ladies for the Outstanding Teen and Miss competition, I even got to present some of the awards!
In addition, I decided that it was time to trade in the ol' Honda Phantom for a vehicle that gets a bit better gas mileage ... the Honda Civic ... ok, I'm still thinking of a name for him.  Next time I will unveil the picture which will also show me standing by our lawn mower, of which I used for the first time ... ever ... and didn't even kill myself:)
Well, we're about to shove off, so I will have to take a blogging break for the next couple of weeks as we will be touring Machu Pichuu, Iguazu Falls and Rio:)
Until next time, have a fantacular 4th of July!
Alwayz,
Nate

No comments: